Studio Glitterati





Found that little watercolor in a bin of old collages and magazine clippings from high school. There were quite a few Heath Ledger clippings in that box too... How glitterific is the wood panel my friend Ru sent me? We were talking about what colors best represent us with our friend Shan. Mine were orangy-red tones and greenish-aquas. How's that for weird. Ruthi was gray and Shannon was white (but I always thought Shannon was neon green...). What color best represents you?

Dani  – (May 22, 2010 at 6:33 PM)  

Red is my favorite color, but I'm not sure if it is the color that best suits me.

I'm in love with the envelope in the last picture, where is it from? I MUST have one!

MaeMae Paperie  – (May 23, 2010 at 9:56 PM)  

the envelope came from ruthi!!! you will have to ask her :)

seesaw designs  – (May 26, 2010 at 2:23 PM)  

beautiful.

and i have no idea what color would best represent me. i love too many of them. haha!

seesaw designs  – (May 26, 2010 at 2:51 PM)  

i think i spot a seesaw envelope label which makes my day.

MaeMae Paperie  – (May 27, 2010 at 1:38 PM)  

ooooo it's totally a seesaw envelope!! how perfect does it look next to the girl in the stripped bathing suit??

..........  – (July 19, 2010 at 11:02 PM)  

florescent beige is my favorite color.

megan, you are amazeballs. don't think you fully realize how truly grateful and happy josh and i are to have worked with you!

thanks again for everything :)

Post a Comment