Sara + Ronnie



This is my dream bride. Sara + Ronnie are getting married in Michigan at an old museum. Sara approved all the pieces in the FIRST ROUND of proofs. Kidding me. I about died. I loved this theme so much it is being added to the collection, baby! Of course I'm naming it Ronnie. The formal is double-sided letterpressed onto the thickest (220 lb) cotton paper. I was so fascinated by the pattern the stack of invites and how dang high 50 invites stood. All the other pieces are letterpressed as well.



B Dunlap  – (July 5, 2010 at 9:39 AM)  

Whoa! This is absolutely beautiful! Nice work!

Alicia Clinton  – (July 5, 2010 at 9:59 AM)  

so gorgeous. i absolutely love your work and your photos. you are so talented!!

Lauryl Lane  – (July 8, 2010 at 5:02 PM)  

holy hell, i love this too much for words.

sara  – (July 8, 2010 at 8:57 PM)  

hi mae.

i spy a note from the dessert to the big apple. silly, sneaky lady-- talented beyond belief! xo.

Milan  – (July 14, 2010 at 10:53 AM)  

I love what you can do with black and (off)white. Such substance!

colleen @ cleanwash letterpress  – (July 21, 2010 at 7:29 PM)  

your portfolio is gorgeous. be proud. keep up the beautiful work.

Life,Styled  – (August 9, 2010 at 5:20 PM)  

Yowza - I L-O-V-E these!!!

xoxo
kristi

Kathy  – (September 8, 2011 at 5:26 AM)  

SO beautiful! xoxo

http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

~ E.E.M  – (October 27, 2011 at 1:28 PM)  

Gorgeous! I just got engaged and would love to receive pricing on this....emilyemurphy@gmail.com

Post a Comment