More Martha, More Dreams


I saw someone post about the new Martha Stewart Magazine on Saturday right before I was headed off to a friend's wedding. I dropped everything, hustled to Target and frantically started thumbing through the pages to find - yes! - there was my stamp !!!! I think I was smiling for about an hour straight after that (and then smiled more at the wedding after, of course!) Mind you I had an alarm set to go off Monday since I thought that's when it was coming out, so when the alarm went off yesterday I just smiled and looked over at the mag on my desk.

Two years ago I made a list of goals for my business and emailed them to Jae. When shuffling through his desk a few weeks ago I found the email printed out and as I looked through the goals for each year I was so happy to see I was keeping up with my dreams! These were my 2011 goals:

1. build wedding line of 20 suites (done!)
2. get featured in Martha Stewart weddings (done!)
3. visit the National Stationery Show (done!)

Thank you to all of my supporters and friends out there for encouraging me and helping me achieve my goals! Time to start dreaming some more up...

If you want to get the stamp that is in the new Martha Stewart Weddings issue please enter "dreams" at checkout for 20% off your order.

Jane  – (May 31, 2011 at 11:49 AM)  

you deserve it lady!! congrats on all the great accomplishments! xoxo

Desi McKinnon  – (May 31, 2011 at 11:50 AM)  

That's so great. It's awesome when your living in alignment with your dreams. I'm working on it, so I find it completely exciting to see other people making it happen. Keep it up.

shira @ martha stewart weddings  – (May 31, 2011 at 11:54 AM)  

it was so great to be able to feature your stamps! can't wait to see what goals you set next!

kristi  – (May 31, 2011 at 12:03 PM)  

Oh how totally fabulous!!! So thrilled for you ;-)))

xoxo
kristi

Lindsay  – (May 31, 2011 at 12:06 PM)  

This is so awesome. Congrats, Megan!

megan  – (May 31, 2011 at 12:14 PM)  

congratulations, Megan! You totally deserve it.

forget.me.knot.weddings  – (May 31, 2011 at 4:54 PM)  

congrats on all you success! you deserve every bit of it!l!

Lauren O'Neill  – (May 31, 2011 at 7:08 PM)  

Yay!! So exciting! They had a bunch of these summer issues at NSS in the free press area—I definitely snagged a copy + saw all your goodies! Keep up the great work!

evie s.  – (May 31, 2011 at 9:14 PM)  

That's amazing! Congrats! Secretly, I'd love to be featured in MS magazine someday. *sigh*

Unknown  – (May 31, 2011 at 9:27 PM)  

Congrats! You were also featured as part of a post at http://www.thesweetestoccasion.com/2011/05/inspired-creations-contest-top-10/ today. Well done!
I often look to you for inspiration on how to build a business as a young creative... and now I know why! Your design and passion continues to be a blessing to a fellow paper lover.

Lauryl Lane  – (June 1, 2011 at 11:35 AM)  

congratulations!!! you are a rockstar and such an inspiration to me. i love your face! xoxo

Richelle Meiss –   – (June 3, 2011 at 9:28 AM)  

Congrats!!!! You're so amazing. So successful and so young! :)

marysia reeves  – (June 9, 2011 at 7:10 PM)  

yeyyyyyyy congratulations!!! i need one asap:)

Anonymous –   – (June 15, 2011 at 6:52 PM)  

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK!
In Canada and planning my wedding - saw you in Martha Stewart! Good for you! What an amazing feeling that may be!

Amanda DeMelo

Anonymous –   – (June 21, 2011 at 6:22 PM)  

Just want you to know I'm reading the Martha Stewart Magazine as we speak and have come to check out this site from seeing the advertisement. LOVE stamping and hoping to encorporate stamps into the wedding as much as possible :). Melanie Grocott.

Post a Comment