Debra + Josh



This was such a unique and fun wedding suite I worked on last year with the talented and very funny bride, Debra Chow and brilliant event designer, Rebecca from Duet Weddings. Debra is an illustrator and animator and she created the sweetest and most hysterical polroid illustration series of her and Josh's relationship/life that was sent in a box along with the tags and invitations I designed. PURE JOY.

Ashley Inzer  – (June 22, 2011 at 9:11 AM)  

These are beautiful! I'm curious if you would be comfortable sharing where you order your invitation boxes from? Feel free to send me an email if you prefer that...I totally understand if you are too busy though! Thank you for the constant flow of beautiful work and inspiration! ashleyinzer@gmail.com

MICHELLE  – (June 22, 2011 at 9:56 AM)  

This is SO cute! You keep pulling out amazing designs, and they're all so unique. Bravo!

Anonymous –   – (June 22, 2011 at 11:44 AM)  

Omg, these are the cutest wedding stationery I have ever seen!! Love!

ever ours  – (June 22, 2011 at 12:19 PM)  

oh my word. these are way adorable! i love the packaging too!

Carrie Fleck  – (June 27, 2011 at 10:43 AM)  

I too would love to know about the boxes. Thank you!

Holly Knitlightly  – (July 12, 2011 at 3:19 PM)  

Ummm, would you mind doing mine when the day comes? Haha. These are SO lovely!!

Make, Do and Send  – (July 30, 2011 at 2:47 AM)  

I love the whole suite but i especially love the mailing labels! I would love to see Mae Mae mailing labels in the shoppe please :D

Sécia Mischke  – (September 7, 2011 at 11:55 AM)  

Loving your work AND your blog.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Post a Comment