Website Launch - Oct. 25!!


My new motto is (well I say it to myself - yes, when I talk to myself):

"good things take time - fab things take a long time!"

Well it's the time after the long time - and time to show you all the new goodies!! Here's what's in store for you on Tuesday / Oct / 25

1 / website launch!
2 / social stationery launch!!
3 / pop-up shop with 100 Layer Cake !!!

The wedding collection is complete as well and will have an official launch in November!

So there you have it. Real dates. Real commitment. REALLY excited!

Above are some sneaky peekies of what we have been doing over here:

1 / new pony logo designed by Rose! looks more like my blue pony from my childhood. photos of the original pony coming soon :)
2 / THE CHECKLIST. aka our life over here. the wedding collection is going to be so thorough you won't know what to do with yourself. we covered everything from 4 different save the date options (magnet, flat, postcard, accordion) to all the day of goodies you would need (labels, signage, tags, coasters, stickers, bottle wrappers - MATCHBOOKS!!)
3 / Oct. 6 - MY 26TH BDAY! nothing but the oldies. too bad I didn't think to move the pencil before shooting... so excited for this new year. new places to go, new things to accomplish!
4 / yes. MaeMae will be doing WAX SEALS!! baller. shot caller.
5 / the album mock-up. I am working with three different people to make this happen. and they all rock. and so will the album.
6 / calendars.... ahh!
7 / I made 16 greeting cards. buy some postage + get your pen ready.
8 / celebratory banner from my bestie, Whit. DOFCH = Dome Of Foam Coming Home. a phrase from the swim team days. aka kick hard. it's taken on a whole new meaning. thanks for the support, whitters.
9 / notebook from Rose that chronicles the 2011 collection: all the things I'm making, specs, pricing, etc. pretty much as important as THE CHECKLIST. but prettier.
10 / all 250 pages of proofs for the wedding collection. 5 people have looked over it. I told you - thorough!!
11 / my newest friend - the eraser. some people think it's brave to use pen. it's braver to acknowledge things are going to change. and to be ok with it.
12 / address stamp collection - kind of my favorite thing.

STAY TUNED, bloggies!

and PS we will be moving to a new blog address - but don't fret - I'll let you know where to go.

xz, Mae

Carina  – (October 5, 2011 at 9:34 AM)  

Honestly can't wait. As a designer, I understand that FAB-ulous, knock your socks off, face-melting awesomeness takes a VERY long time! Congratulations to you!!!

ever ours  – (October 5, 2011 at 10:59 AM)  

woo! can't wait to see all of this!!

Ashley Nicole  – (October 5, 2011 at 1:42 PM)  

Wohoo!! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Summer  – (October 5, 2011 at 3:26 PM)  

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I order one of each for my inspo wall????? You are soooooo gooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Is that enough exclamation points?? My heart is jumping wildly!)

Sécia Mischke  – (October 5, 2011 at 5:09 PM)  

Congratulations! This is going to be awesome.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

herwhitesunrise –   – (October 5, 2011 at 5:31 PM)  

ahhhhhhh! can i get an amen on #11 ? anyone....

Jennifer Young  – (October 5, 2011 at 11:19 PM)  

really looking forward to all this goodness! especially the wax seals!!!
j.

marysia reeves  – (October 6, 2011 at 7:59 AM)  

1- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
2-AWESOME
3-AWESOME! can't wait

Emma Ann Robertson  – (October 6, 2011 at 11:42 PM)  

Dude, you're going to ROCK IT. Can't waitttttttttttttttt. I am seriously putting the website launch on my calendar :) wink*

Grace Pennington  – (October 7, 2011 at 8:02 AM)  

This is so awesome! I can definitely see the fruits of your labor, and really look forward to your new site! So inspiring.

I have questions! How many people work on your team at MaeMae Paperie? Or do you do a majority of it solo?

Thanks for the sneak peak!

Amber  – (October 7, 2011 at 6:16 PM)  

Shut your perfect face!!!! I am so excited for you, and for all of us!!! Will you come over here and motivate me next por favor?? xoxo's and pickle juice and stuff!!!

Theresa  – (October 10, 2011 at 3:47 PM)  

Woo Hoo!! Can't wait to see everything! We are very excited over here at the shop :) Congratulations!

aimee  – (October 14, 2011 at 6:55 PM)  

i can't wait to see everything! been following closely - i know it is all going to be BEAUTIFUL! you are such an inspiration!

Aurea  – (October 15, 2011 at 12:55 AM)  

I like your motto! And that's definitely true. I'm pretty sure your website will absolutely look fabulous! :)

Anonymous –   – (October 21, 2011 at 8:47 AM)  

how do you take such good photos of your invites and such?
-Caitlin

Anonymous –   – (March 7, 2012 at 10:58 PM)  

I likes cap which also called hat. There are so many kinds of cap or hat, People want to show their personality,so they will carefully select Jordan hats for themselves.Do you like <snapback hats.I often <wholesale snapback hatsonline.

Carolina Maston  – (November 10, 2016 at 5:25 PM)  

Boutiqueken
This is so awesome .Congratulations looking so cute . Nice photoes.
If You want to know about winter fashion and wedding accessories like cloths shoes, bags blushes and ather accessories then click on here.
boutiqueken

Clipping Path  – (November 26, 2019 at 6:54 AM)  

Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…

Birth Certificate  – (May 14, 2022 at 9:52 AM)  

YourDoorStep is here to provide you name change procedure in Itanagar service at very affordable prices from the comfort of your home. Get it now at very affordable prices

Post a Comment