Some examples from my own wedding stationary.

This is an example from a beautiful wedding I am creating the stationary for. I have yet to make the matching:


// reception card
//instruction card
// table numbers for reception
// place settings for reception

--- & ---

I am making books for the wedding day that will have the program for the ceremony, instructions to the reception hall from the church, reception dinner menu, and reception order of events! I will be attaching a bookmark with a bell for the guests to ring as the gorgeous couple leave the reception (instead of bubbles...) I am SO EXCITED for this element! I love making books.

::::::: Please click on picture for better image :::::::

Save the date postcard front


Save the Date postcard back

Formal invitation


RSVP postcard front


RSVP postcard back


BEFORE the wedding thank you postcard front


Thank you postcard back


I will be making postcards with a photo from the wedding for thank you postcards post wedding!

...........................................


Please contact me for pricing and information if you are interested in me designing your wedding stationary: maemaepaperie@gmail.com.

Look forward to hearing from you!



Anonymous –   – (February 9, 2008 at 9:06 PM)  

Dear MaeMae,

I happened upon your blog. Very fascinating and spot on with the art work. For sure I will be letting my friends in on this. You definitely have the eye for this girl.


K. Richard

Anonymous –   – (February 10, 2008 at 5:59 PM)  

MMP,

I couldn't be more impressed with your ability to take typography to the next level. Tell me what I need to do to get you to make all of our wedding stationary. Your work is as good as any that I have seen and me and my fiance have spent a lot of time checking around. We look forward to working with you.

Ashley M.

Post a Comment