Happy New Year, Baby!

Happy 2009!!! (10 days late...)

I am coming at 2009 a million miles an hour and excited for all of my opportunities.

Some of my new adventures and goals:

*BLOG MORE!!
*Cooking with whole wheat (making a whole wheat pizza crust right now as I type in the kitchen)
*Attend lots of shows to share my work with people (first show tomorrow: the 5th Annual Bridal Show at the Antelope Valley Fair grounds! You can find my booth in the Poppy Pavilion.)
*Use lots of thank you notes. I have so much to be grateful for.

Thank you to everyone who reads my blog. I promise to keep you very entertained this year.

Mae

www.ruthiauda.com/blog  – (January 11, 2009 at 3:29 PM)  

yesss...blog WAY more!

I need to see me some stationary inspiration on a regular basis!

love you!!

Post a Comment