OC Gazette Feature!

I have been so excited about this feature in the OC Gazette since I first heard from them! I pretty much freaked out when I saw my name on the COVER though... and with, ahem, the Real Housewives of Orange County. Sara, Gracy, and Amy have all been such pleasure to work with and created a beautiful layout and story. Thank you for all your beautiful work. You can see the full article as well as a slideshow gallery of some of my work here.

Read the digital mag here! MaeMae is on page 18-19.

There are two covers for the July issue, one for Central OC and one for South OC.




Thanks for taking the picture of me in my studio, Jae! You're the best.

Lizzie M  – (July 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM)  

Megan! How cool is this!!! I love it!! You are so awesome and are so talented! What a fabulous job you are doing! La Jolla swim this year?! haha

The OC Gazette  – (July 2, 2009 at 11:41 AM)  

Your art has been inspiring us since we started this magazine so we are so glad we finally got to work with you!

The OC Gazette  – (July 2, 2009 at 5:14 PM)  

Hi Megan! Just wanted to let you know we did a post about you on the blog! :]

-Blythe

MaeMae Paperie  – (July 19, 2009 at 5:42 PM)  

Thanks, Blythe :) You're the best.

Anonymous –   – (July 21, 2009 at 10:30 PM)  

Megs! this is super rad! i've been following your blog for a while and i just LOVE your work. beautiful stuff, girl. this is so awesome!

Post a Comment