World's Best Puffy Dress

I'm not one for the puffy dress by any means, but this one changed my mind. So romantic. And big. And delicious. The gown was custom-made for Nancy to rent, by Vivian at Tomato Weddings in LA. Gorgeous photos by Amelia Lyon. And check out Amelia's amazing business cards by Friend or Foe.

Amelia . Lyon  – (July 16, 2009 at 3:23 PM)  

Thanks for the blog love...Nancy & Eddie's wedding was to die for, I'm glad we were able to be a part of it!

Vanessa –   – (August 7, 2009 at 12:07 AM)  

this dress is fabulous and i lalalallove her shoes!

nancy {So Happi Together}  – (March 4, 2010 at 10:34 PM)  

megan! I can't believe I never commented on this post! Can you believe how far we have come from this point? Now I am so happi to call you my dear friend! Thanks for the love, hon! xoxo!!

Post a Comment