Candy Colored Christmas

I feel like the the plumber with the broken sink this year... a stationer who doesn't send out Christmas cards. Boo on me. Next year we will have a whole collection of customizable cards, so hopefully I can gather myself some.

I did get to have a little fun with some ladies who participated in the Brooklyn Bride Third Annual Card Exchange. I decided to go with a super bright and cheery theme. I also gave my five ladies some little gift tags to share with their loved ones.

Type & Swash  – (December 17, 2009 at 10:39 PM)  

SO CUTE! love the little quotes on all the stationery!

shan  – (December 17, 2009 at 11:12 PM)  

"i almost kept this but here you go."

exactly my thoughts ALL THE TIME! need these!!!!

Heather Kincaid  – (January 22, 2010 at 1:55 PM)  

So you have a new biggest fan! LOVE everything!! So talented. :)

Post a Comment