Sharon's Shower

This little shower invite was created for the lovely bride-to-be, Sharon who is walking down the aisle this weekend in San Diego! I love the color theme, chosen by the always brilliant, Whitty Stroupe. The shower was a backyard themed soiree with the coolest gift idea for the new couple: they made them a mosaic table out of cups and bowls the guests brought. Genius.

Ruthi  – (January 1, 2010 at 12:39 PM)  

gorgeous!

is that a corner die??

FEDERICA  – (January 13, 2010 at 5:48 AM)  

Oh wow, these are gorgeous!
Absolutely stunning.
I really would like invitations like these for my future wedding...but I live in Italy and I think it would be a little complicated. Or not?

MaeMae Paperie  – (January 18, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

Federica,

SO UNCOMPLICATED! Let's talk! You can email me at megan@maemaepaperie.com and we can discuss further your vision for an Italian wedding suite :)

*M

parcel post  – (January 20, 2010 at 8:46 AM)  

I l-o-v-e this set! So excited to have your newest in the shop! Also totally fun to find you on twitter. hope to see you tonight. xo*A

Post a Comment