Monday in the Studio

Here is a peek at an authentic morning in the studio. Layers and layers of papers + magazines, Florence + The Machine, mugs + cups, cups + mugs, mugs+ mugs, a pet whale, and rainy day light.


Juanita the Whale. Made with loving care by the super talented Leigh Pearce.

Megan Hayes  – (January 18, 2010 at 1:47 PM)  

Love the whale and I love this rainy Monday we've got :)

FEDERICA  – (January 19, 2010 at 3:03 AM)  

Thank you darling for your comment, I'm so happy to know that what I would like to do is possible!
I will write you soon!
Federica

buhdoop  – (January 23, 2010 at 4:49 PM)  

Cute whale, this looks like my desk at school :)

Type & Swash  – (January 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM)  

workspaces! ahhh! love workspaces...so much character and there's always a mug in every one!

Post a Comment