Sneak Peek: Gilly

The newest edition to the 2010 Collection will be debuted this week... GILLY! A get a lot of questions about color concepts for personalizing these collection pieces, and YES! we can do whatever colors you want. I just choose something I like for the model pieces.

Type & Swash  – (January 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM)  

Love the type! gilly!!! like from snl? so cute!

MaeMae Paperie  – (January 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM)  

OMG! i thought no one would know... YES! gilly from snl. i love that name but this gilly isn't as silly.

Emilee Sutherland  – (January 26, 2010 at 6:59 PM)  

Absolutely love it Megan! Job well done yet again =)

Ruthi Auda  – (January 29, 2010 at 3:37 PM)  

so this post came up in my google reader and I was scrolling through really quick and starred this one because I thought it was awesome. Not until a couple days later when I re-visited my starred posts did i realize it was my Mae!

you always amaze me, girlfriend

Post a Comment