Betsey Dunlap Calligraphy

Got this goodie bag from the insanely talented Betsy Dunlap + proceeded to photograph it like it was going out of style.

What do you think her grocery lists look like? I have to ask my hubby what I write down on my lists because all the letters run together (and sometimes I forget letters...).

I need to up my game on my sample packs. Notice the "sample" tag attached to the glassine bag with Japanese tape. WHAT!

Probably going to frame the M and treasure it forever. Do you see that frame around it? Hand done. Seamless. I don't even get it.

Check out her website, blog, + collaborative effort Hello Handmade. Obviously her shop sells out in a second, but check out the amazing Regency Valentine she made with Shanna.


Elle, Jill + Emily

Sofia + Amelia

HazelWea  – (February 8, 2010 at 6:23 AM)  

Um, how can I get one of her goodie bags?? And PS: I love the new blog header!! =)

Paige Appel  – (February 8, 2010 at 10:05 AM)  

How incredible! Love your blog Megan. xo

Megan Hayes  – (February 8, 2010 at 10:33 AM)  

This is insane. It would take me days to try and do that and even then it would look horrible.

Anne Elser  – (February 8, 2010 at 7:45 PM)  

Oh this is beautiful! Wonderful how this calligrapher can be so consistent with the irregularities of angles. Hard to do and it's pulled off with such a sense of fun and flair. I am inspired!

JanAlyssa  – (February 9, 2010 at 3:20 PM)  

Eee! She loves you! :) Can't wait to see the cards!!!

Kathryn  – (February 15, 2010 at 12:55 PM)  

I am DYING over these! Betsy Dunlap makes my day every time I see her work.

Post a Comment