Friday in my Filing Cabinet

Thank you to all the support this week from the blogging world + from my marvelous clients. Record week for MaeMae! Especially grateful + for so many features including Green Wedding Shoes, Grey Likes Weddings, Oh So Beautiful Paper, Brooklyn Bride + Elephantine.

This is what I was looking at this week between painting a mural, endless emails, oatmeal at my desk, and trips to the post office. Happy Weekend!

Vintage-ish stationery + desk trinkets from the Japanese shop Billet. Obsessed with every morsel on this site. Especially the header. I need a new header. Desperately.


I keep boxes + boxes of collected printed material and some of my old stuff (pre-MaeMae) piled up in my studio. While looking for some inspiration this week I found two old stationery goodies. The first is a shower invite for my dear friend Leigh. I guarantee you I thought this was da bomb when I made it. Layered rubber stamping and handwriting... Baller. The second is a postcard collage I made in my old studio at school. Miss that studio! It was an old elementary locker room complete with a drain in the middle + a clock that seemed to go backwards.


As I slave away with ungodly hours, I think that one day I will be able to buy from JCrew's Collection series. $750 vest, anyone?


So I guess the running theme in my cabinet this week is paper tied to string. So inspired by this little collection featured on the GENIUS A Collection a Day, 2010. I also looove this nugget of a poster from Parcel Press.

HazelWea  – (February 5, 2010 at 6:30 AM)  

I love your blog and your site. Your work provides such amazing inspiration! Thank you for sharing your talents! =)

Lauryl Lane  – (February 5, 2010 at 12:00 PM)  

It HAS been a good week for you! I see you everywhere... I feel like I know a celebrity! ;-) Can't wait to see you next week. xoxo

Emma Ann Robertson  – (February 5, 2010 at 12:16 PM)  

I discovered your blog yesterday and was giddy! It's just lovely. Keep up the good work!

Meg  – (February 5, 2010 at 6:51 PM)  

I've seen you everywhere too!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! .. plus this stuff is freaking gorgeous!

Ruthi  – (February 7, 2010 at 11:35 AM)  

our old studio! That silly clock...

Miss that place--miss YOU!

JCrew Collection--uhmazing!

Post a Comment