Friday in my Filing Cabinet

Once a desert girl always a desert girl. Inspiration for my new collection piece that will be revealed Monday. Have a rowdy weekend.
Collage inspiration I crafted with scissors + tape.

Manu by Lauren Manoogian Triangles. Beige. Black. White. Need.


So I have this bunny rabbit fur coat I bought from a thrift store in college and it makes me look like a football player. My brother Colson strongly advised against the purchase, but I couldn't help myself. Thought it would come in great use in Phoenix + LA. Boy was I right. There is probably one night in a decade where you can wear that thing. So possibly it could convert itself into above pillows from Lonny. Feather love from Rebecca Thuss.

A Friend of Mine throwing out some insane texture.

Ideal outfit from Lauren Moffatt + House of Harlow by Miss N Richie. Yes Nicole.

Dear Evie  – (February 26, 2010 at 7:36 AM)  

Can't wait to see the new invites - you're work is beautiful. X

Lauryl Lane  – (February 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM)  

I LOVE this inspiration-- totally "different," and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Unknown  – (February 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

i am a desert girl myself. gotta love the southwest. my new obsession is southwetern print chunky sweaters and rugs...ha.

Truly Smitten  – (February 26, 2010 at 3:34 PM)  

those wooden bangles are badass! Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment