Friday in my Filing Cabinet

Sorry, I didn't collect anything that was a good board of cohesive images this week. Lots of making, not much looking.

You haven't lived until you try this. Do it up big this weekend, bloggies.


image compliments of the ever comical W. Stroupe.

Sandy  – (February 19, 2010 at 7:52 AM)  

puahahah!! how do you walk around with your hair tied like that? i am meeting up with two of my other friends this weekend for a sewing class...

Ruthi  – (February 19, 2010 at 8:51 AM)  

Left to Right: You, Me, Shan.

SHan's hair just needs to get a little longer and we can totally rock this!

shannon  – (February 19, 2010 at 12:33 PM)  

wish my hair was longer!

okay---------- just saw ru's comment! ON THE SAME PAGE, BABY.

Unknown  – (February 20, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

my daughter would love this! maybe we could do it together! cool post!

Post a Comment