Michelle + Jim Save the Date Postcard

Man I love my New York brides. So many good ideas. Michelle + James are having a 20's theme for their swanking nuptials. We are now working on the rest of the goodies.


Side note: what are some good props to use for my stationery styling. I am kind of laughing at the choices on this one. I like how it looks but the themes don't go. But I am just rockin' it still.

Kerry Scott  – (March 2, 2010 at 9:05 AM)  

Instead of pencils and tags and other paper ephemera, you could have dug into your (or a relative's) jewelry stash and pulled out something with big stones it in. Looks like you were already thinking Gatsby with your beautiful illustration, so now all you have to do it keep thinking Gatsby with your staging.

Paige  – (March 2, 2010 at 9:51 AM)  

Love the cards, such a great theme!

rebekka  – (March 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM)  

How gorgeous...can't wait to check out the rest of your work!

seesaw designs  – (March 2, 2010 at 1:13 PM)  

how fun... i love the 20's theme. as far as styling, we could use some tips ourselves. (we shoot everything plain without props right now because otherwise it is SO time-consuming?! working on it though).

-angela

ever ours  – (March 2, 2010 at 1:48 PM)  

holy cow! love the 20's theme and how you applied it to the invites. amazing, megan!

elle  – (March 2, 2010 at 2:20 PM)  

For props I thought a string of pearls would look lovely for this particular project :)

nancy {So Happi Together}  – (March 4, 2010 at 10:24 PM)  

LOVE this! seriously, you are an artist. You are too funny with the props thing. I think it looks good as is! lol. But I also think of the roaring 20s flapper girls with feathers, long cigarettes, tube of dark red lipstick and long string of pearls, as mentioned by elle. but I heart your pencils. ;)

Post a Comment