Pinky Swear


Having a black and pink moment in the studio.

1. Caitlin McGauley. Check out her New York Sketch Book. She is a genius.
2. New illustrations for a 1920s menu I am creating for a client in NYC.
3. Teen Vogue. Zippity do da.
4. Hero + Sound Studio. My new heroes.
5. Peggy Wolf. I want to make these all day.
6. Love everything about this picture from Lonny.

Happy weekend!

P.S. I have been listening to my new fav youtube singer, Jayme Dee, on constant repeat. Check her out.

Emilee Sutherland  – (April 23, 2010 at 9:25 AM)  

Love. Love. Love. And yay for Jayme Dee, isn't she amazing!

Anonymous –   – (April 23, 2010 at 8:07 PM)  

isn't lonny the best? love this collection.

xo Alison

Anonymous –   – (April 25, 2010 at 7:28 PM)  

Beautiful combination!!!!

Chiara

Post a Comment