Muriel Suite Comes to Life

The Muriel Suite comes with three different options: palm trees (shown), mountains (you can see here), and a city skyline. Originally created to be just to be shown with mountains, the clever couple who this set was created for wanted to do palm trees and then while visiting my studio suggested cityscape for the third option. I should really rename the whole suite Stacie + Evan! Thanks for the help! You can download the current wedding collection here. Seven more suites including this one will be added to the catalog by the end of the month (eeek! that's soon...).

Addressing by the Queen of Quills herself, Emily. You can see more of her work here.

JanAlyssa  – (May 24, 2010 at 5:52 PM)  

Wow, I looove the color combo here! Awesome vintage look!

Anonymous –   – (May 25, 2010 at 10:35 AM)  

Incredible work MaeMae! Where do you find such beautiful fonts?

MaeMae Paperie  – (May 27, 2010 at 1:40 PM)  

i had a decent collection of fonts from school + find free ones here and there online. i buy them every so often from different type foundries... which can be so dangerous.

Kim @ Inspired Goodness  – (May 27, 2010 at 4:38 PM)  

Love all the pieces! I have to tell you how excited I was to see some of your work in person at the NSS - CZAR's booth had some pieces on display and I was like MAEMAE all the way!!

Unknown  – (June 4, 2010 at 5:04 PM)  

you are so incredibly stylish. i absolutely adore your aesthetic! thank you for your sweet comment and have a wonderful weekend!

Color Collective  – (June 4, 2010 at 10:35 PM)  

wow, absolutely gorgeous work!! and you know i love the beautiful color palette!

rachel  – (June 17, 2010 at 12:13 PM)  

I'm smitten -- wonderful suite :)

one sydney road  – (June 17, 2010 at 4:02 PM)  

WOW, love all of this!! I love your style and aesthetic. So glad I came across your blog and shop!!

Miki  – (June 19, 2010 at 11:13 PM)  

Awe, what you do is SO beautiful! I wish I could afford it when I get married. Cheers!

Post a Comment