Aly + Matt's Wedding


Remember Aly + Matt's invite suite?? If not, check it out here. The two love birds made it official in June at a beautiful wedding in Indiana. We created an eight page program booklet for the ceremony and some sweet thank yous for all the goodies their loved ones have given them. It was such a pleasure working with you both. Congrats!!!

The wedding photos were taken by the multi-talented artist and my friend, Linnea LeBreton. Not only is she brilliant behind a camera but she sings! Beautifully! Check it out here.

I hope you enjoy this lovely August weekend as much as I plan to. xxx, Mae

Ashley Inzer  – (August 6, 2010 at 10:03 AM)  

Ugh!!! You are SO amazingly talented!! As a designer myself I battle with design jealousy over every single thing you create. I follow a lot of different designer's work and I have to say you are one of my top 3 favorite designers in the world. Your work just resonates with me and I am constantly wishing I were as talented as you!!

ever ours  – (August 6, 2010 at 5:41 PM)  

who/what are you?! love how perfectly it fits with the couple and their theme.

rebekka  – (August 9, 2010 at 6:42 PM)  

Oh my, I love all of this SOOOO much! Amazing! SO glad to have found your blog/stuff. :)

Make, Do and Send  – (August 10, 2010 at 1:21 PM)  

These booklets are gorgeous but what else would I expect to see here, all your work is fantastic :D I looove the colour combo and the illustration it looks like it was perfect for Aly & Matt! Beautiful.

connie lyu  – (October 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM)  

Can I ask where you got those kraft envelopes???

Post a Comment