A Stamped Fête


Oftentimes I try to push suggest new ideas to clients for printing or presentation. Dana was such a champ and jumped on board with the stamp invitation idea. I first made a rough design in the computer and after editing that together I hand drew the invitation, extra info piece, and address stamp to make them feel, well, hand-drawn. Those designs were turned into a huge stamp, medium stamp, and little stamp respectively that Dana and her bridesmaids stamped onto kraft paper. Yay, baby.

See this wedding and my stamped invitations on both the Martha Stewart Weddings and Green Wedding Shoes.

Photos of my work by moi, other photos by Sean Walker, and the signage is by Kelli Murray.

Lauryl Lane  – (June 7, 2011 at 3:10 PM)  

totally and completely adorable. love!

Michelle  – (June 7, 2011 at 7:49 PM)  

These are so, so pretty! I love the rustic feel - it matches the wedding perfectly!

Rose  – (June 8, 2011 at 1:40 AM)  

lost.for.words.
p.s. love it!! x x

marysia reeves  – (June 8, 2011 at 9:51 AM)  

love everything you do! push away!!!

Wholesale Flowers Co  – (June 8, 2011 at 11:31 PM)  

I love all things weddings! This is no exception :)

Post a Comment