Monday Must with Marysia Swim


This spring and summer I have been working with the extremely talented designer behind one of the most beautiful swim collections - Marysia Swim. Even though I've asked her several times, I just don't get where she comes up with so many fresh and innovative designs for her swimwear. So brilliant. Marysia and I worked to make her brand more bold + modern. We worked on her lookbook (which is where I got that sneak peek photo in the inspo board above!) and lots of other printed pieces for the fashion shows this summer. Check out her last collection here. Marysia graciously asked me to create my "Monday Must List" for her blog. This is what I'm musting!

/ 1 / Beyonce's 4 album. I listen to it when I wake up, work, clean, cook, workout, you name it. I even got a bruise dancing in my office when I ran into the door jam. Wow. TMI. You have to watch this video of the making of her album. I've watched it 4 times. Inspiring for all creative females (and business owners!) / 2 / Kate Spade notecards. Brilliant cards to send to a friend for having you over for a dinner party. Cheeky yet classy. / 3 / Jill Sander skirt. Her last collection was beyond beyond beyond. I love the styling in this photo as well. / 4 / Eberjay Colette Bra. Amazing underneath something sheer. Best by itself though... / 5 / Olimpia Zagnoli's illustrations. I can't get enough of Jill Sander's last collection and a framed piece from Olimpia Zagnoli in my bedroom would be perfection. / 6 / Diane Von Furstenberg iPhone case in hot pink. Purchasing today. LOVE. I have been waiting for half a year for her to finally make it for the new iPhone. Gotta look chic texting away. / 7 / Alessi Calumet watch in orange. I love the simplicity and boldness of this watch. It feels feminine - but not soft. / 8 / Covergirl LipPerfection. Best lipstick - EVER. And I've tried them all - and then never wear them anywhere. I actually wear this out. Daring. Who knew you could buy it at TARGET for $5! Stays on all day, not drying, and the compliments won't stop when you're wearing it. I recently had a 3 year old tell me she liked my "chapstick." I'm winning them all. I have it in their two brightest shades - Spellbound (bright pink) and Flame (hot red). / 9 / Miu Miu glitter + suede bow peep toe. What's not to love! The shape is brilliant, the mix of warm leather and girly glitter is perfection. The heel is sturdy and not sky-high so you can actually wear these all day with something more toned down. / 10 / Marysia Swim Sardina maillot. The most fashionable take on the classic red swim suit. Watch out, Pamela. And PS it's reversible! Come to mama!

a day with kate  – (August 1, 2011 at 1:27 PM)  

GORGEOUS LIST. love love love. now I want to get some of that lipstick!!

Jane  – (August 8, 2011 at 1:59 AM)  

i want to steal that watch! & ditto with a day with kate! you're speaking to a product junkie...will try asap :)

Anonymous –   – (March 7, 2012 at 10:58 PM)  

I likes cap which also called hat. There are so many kinds of cap or hat, People want to show their personality,so they will carefully select wholesale hats for themselves.Do you like new era hats wholesale.I often MLB hats online.

Post a Comment