Good Stock Press & Bindery!!!

Recently I have been working with the coolest company: Good Stock. Founded by Kim Screen, Good Stock takes your piles of photos and your box of stuff and - with your help - outlines it into a story. They design and layout each page. They print everything on high-quality paper. And then they bind your book the old fashioned way - with a skilled pair of hands. I contacted Kim back in September and we have been designing together since. She is one of the most personable and kind people. Call her today to start designing a book! 866-216-8832.

Here are the two projects I designed for her to test out how we would work together. The first book is a square board book of my wedding. The second is an accordion book of my honeymoon. It's the coolest thing! The inside pulls out to display a long sheet of photos and the back is a pattern. My pattern was a scan of a bandanna I bought in Mexico that I wore when we were there.





photos featured in the wedding book are by the talented Shannon Leith.

Anonymous –   – (February 3, 2009 at 11:41 PM)  

Those are soooooo neat!

Anonymous –   – (February 13, 2009 at 7:10 PM)  

Hey! It's *your* wedding! I love the design of the book!! You are so talented!

Post a Comment