Happy Birthday, Angel Lucy.

Today, Feburary 3rd, would have been my sweet Lucy Goose's seventh birthday. She was my very best friend and while she never said anything to me, I learned many things through her example: how to be generous with my love and companionship; how to get what I want through creative begging; and how to be joyful even when it seems like all there is to do is lay around and chase my tail. I miss you Angel Lucy. Happy Birthday. I am sure God gives you way bigger bones than we ever did.


First day at our house. She acted so sweet and mild... it was all a trick! She was so naughty! My mom actually tried to return her after a week. She is glad she kept her. Ended up being her best friend too.

So proper!

Helping me study chemistry in high school. Great study buddy. She actually ate my homework once. Or twice.

My wedding day. I had our photographers come back to the house just to take pictures with Lu. Even though I didn't know it was the last time, we got to say goodbye to each other.

We all miss you, Lucy.


Anonymous –   – (February 3, 2009 at 8:16 PM)  

I <3 Lucy! Even though she was chubby.

Anonymous –   – (February 3, 2009 at 8:27 PM)  

Lucy also taught me so many things: How to live life to the fullest, how to love unconditionally, and how to be a faithful friend.

Post a Comment