Chanell & Anthony

Chanell and Anthony are getting married at the gorgeous Waverly Chapel and then, get this, having their reception at a PARK! I love it. So picturesque. Chanell had a vision of birds, nests, plants, and other park themes. She also choose a charcoal grey envelope which I LOVE. All of the pieces were double sided: formal invite, directions/map; RSVP postcard. The long piece is a tented table number for the reception. Program booklet to come!


check out their program booklet here.

bonnie tsang  – (April 14, 2009 at 10:52 PM)  

You are seriously creative! I love all of your recent work!

delighted heart  – (April 15, 2009 at 8:37 AM)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I feel so honored! Your work is amazing! I love the graphic vintage fonts. I will pass your blog on to The Bride...my fdil. Their wedding is in December and they are doing a vintage baseball theme. We're having hot dogs and ice cream for the reception! Thanks again for the sweet comments!
Blessings!
Patti

Busy Vee  – (April 15, 2009 at 9:24 AM)  

Ok! It's official! I have gone through all your archieves! I love your work and aspire to do what you have done thus! You're designs have a quirk about them that make them so loveable and still very professional!
The quality of your prints are so outstanding. Do you print at home? What printer do you use? or do you have a shop you can recommend?
Well I will be stopping by often!

Chanell –   – (April 16, 2009 at 8:56 PM)  

love them and my guests will love them too!

MaeMae Paperie  – (April 20, 2009 at 12:58 PM)  

BV: Thanks so much for looking through everything! I outsource all my printing here in the LA area. Let me know if you have more specific printing questions and I would LOVE to chat with you about that: megan@maemaepaperie.com or 602.502.6711.

xxx,
MM

Post a Comment