Erin & Trey

A Mediterranean themed wedding! I custom drew titles for the lovely Miss Erin and Trey, but I ended up focusing on the details of the pattern instead of ever using the titles as a whole. Each of the three pieces utilize the pattern in different ways. I love the colors. So rich. I believe Erin mentioned that she was going to have centerpieces with lemons and limes at the reception. How beautiful. Programs etc to come!


check out the program here.

delighted heart  – (April 19, 2009 at 9:27 PM)  

These are beautiful! The colors really pop! Hope you can post photos of the wedding!

Truly Smitten  – (April 21, 2009 at 5:36 AM)  

Beautiful work! I love your designs AND your blog!

trendy bride  – (March 29, 2010 at 10:01 AM)  

Nice .. I love the colors and design !

Post a Comment