Erin & Trey Program

In addition to Erin and Trey's wedding suite we collaborated on this over-sized program for the wedding ceremony (which was just two days ago! CONGRATS!). Erin saw an old post of mine about fun folds in stationery while we were talking about her program. She emailed me: "I have a big huge crush on every piece of paper you touch, so I am sure I will love anything you do. All that to say, do whatever your heart desires, whether it be traditional or trendy; and if you want to try something out, you can totally use my stationery as a guinea pig." Boom. Done. (thank you Whitty for that expression).

The piece is 11 inches x 17 inches, double sided. The title pattern from their other pieces on the back and the text on the front. The piece folds down and is wrapped by a belly band (my new thing. ask for one with your suite!) Thanks, Erin & Trey!

Kate Williams  – (May 26, 2009 at 12:40 PM)  

LOVE these! Ok, let's get together, i need some stuff done! :)

JanAlyssa  – (May 27, 2009 at 8:41 PM)  

Oh, wow, I totally love this. Can we do something similar with my programs?? I'm totally stalking your blog ;)

Jan

Post a Comment