New MaeMae Cards

I picked up my new business cards last week from the printers!!! I love them. They are printed offset on 165 lb paper and are so thick and delicious.

My favorite pal growing up was my blue pony who had a bell inside. We had so many great adventures together. What I love about MaeMae is capturing other people's stories and turning them into tangible pieces that they in turn can share with their loved ones. Pony is a large part of my love of story making and telling and I wanted him to continue to inspire through my new branding of MaeMae.

Ryan  – (July 23, 2009 at 7:20 AM)  

very unique! Love them! (and always hard to design for yourself)

MaeMae Paperie  – (July 24, 2009 at 1:11 PM)  

ohhh!! it is so hard to design for yourself! there should be a support group for that :)

reeshmeese  – (July 29, 2009 at 1:52 PM)  

ponies are so cute!!!!

and the story is cute, too.

you're a STAR.

i love your work.

Post a Comment