Seasonal Birthday Cards

I just picked up a seasonal birthday card series I created for a client of my friend Mindy at Cotton Idea Studio. If you haven't been to this Newport store, GO! It's a darling shop across the street from, yes, the beach with beautiful stationery and a fun-loving designer/owner (Mindy of course). She shares the space with Sally, the designer/owner of Halsea, a travel accessories designer who used to work for Roxy, Volcom, Modern Amusement and Paul Frank. The whole space is just so delightful.

Back to the project! There are four cards, one for each season, that were created for a businessman to give to his employees for their birthday. What a great boss! The cards are printed offset on lovely paper with a little message on the inside.

Type & Swash  – (July 30, 2009 at 11:41 AM)  

Hi MaeMae! your cards are so cute!! I found your blog through my friend and am loving your creations!

Post a Comment