Katie & Pat's Wedding Photos

First real wedding post!!

Katie and Pat were married in the historical Philadelphia and they wanted their invitation to be as rich as their own personal history and the city's history. The stunning church they were married in is the church they attended when they first were dating and their reception site was the building where the newspaper The Philadelphia Ledger used to be produced. The final piece was a six-panel accordion with a perforated RSVP. Even though I finished it several months ago it's still my baby. Thank you, Katie and Pat, for all the love and details you put into the piece and for the opportunity to make such a fun invite.

Thank you, Andy Todes, for sharing your beautiful work. My favorite photo is the first... I hope Katie and Pat get that in a poster size. It's stunning.

Type & Swash  – (August 7, 2009 at 5:01 PM)  

oooh! I love the heavy swirly type! gorgeous!

Post a Comment