Poko Pano + MaeMae + Whitney Port = Miami Fashion Week

I am giddy just posting this...

My dear friend Lish is the marketing and sales coordinator for a fabulous Brazilian swim company, Poko Pano (click here for the US site and here for the Brazilian site). Two weeks ago Lish, Amy, and Meredith (the ladies who make up the US half of Poko Pano) traveled to Miami for the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week at the Raleigh Hotel.

Hundreds of swimwear brands gathered for the fashion week, and the top 15 lines were invited to participate in a fashion show, of which Poko Pano was included.

Here's where I come in...

The ladies asked me to create a stationery piece to coordinate with the 2010 Poko Pano line to distribute to all of the buyers and editors who attended the show for the purpose of taking notes. After screaming, YES YES!! a hundred times into the phone, I created this ultra thick notecard for note-taking. Sharpie donated blue pens and they were displayed together on the seats at the show and were also at the booth. I heard some people were going to be calling me after they loved the notecard... so I will keep you posted!

I also printed some packs for sale on Etsy along with a lovely chartreuse envelope... Get your pack today before they run out!


Below are some photos taken by Lish and other online sources at the show and then some by myself in my studio. Oh, and Whitney Port was there amongst others. Maybe she now has a little piece of MaeMae with her!

How amazing is the Raleigh?? I want to swim in that pool!

Lish snagged this photo at the show... how amazing are her nails!?

My fav suite of the show.

Loving the feathers in the hair.

The designer, Pauola Robba, at the end of the show.

Hey, Whitney!

Kate  – (August 10, 2009 at 2:02 PM)  

CONGRATS! this is awesome! love it!

Ruthi  – (August 10, 2009 at 4:56 PM)  

YEEEA MAE!! So fun!!!

I love your Mae Mae tags too...how'd you do it?

MaeMae Paperie  – (August 10, 2009 at 6:07 PM)  

the maemae tag is just a printed piece of paper with my blue pony, specialty cut by hand (compliments of the christmas tag you gave me) and then rubber stamped!

Post a Comment