Studio Peek

Today's desk as I work on my MaeMae Wedding Suite Guide 2009 Catalog!!


Row One:
- Pencil/tools pouch. Belonged to my Gong Gong (Chinese for maternal grandpa)
- Black tea & milk.... my lifeblood today.
- Rad vintage sunglasses.
- Old Altoids can with pencil shavings inside.

Row Two:
- Photo editorial from Bazaar with one of my idols: Vera.
- JCrew catalog page. Want it all.
- Mail stickers.
- Packaging tag.
- The Sartorialist book!! Just got it in the mail today :)

Row Three:
- Security envelope turned inside out to make a new envelope.
- Blue striped note from Mindy at Cotton Idea Studio.
- Interior from Vogue.
- Tim O'Brien book. Favorite. Used quote about story telling for my catalog.
- Super super old Anthro catalogs.

Ruthi  – (August 27, 2009 at 12:26 PM)  

Love it!

I had black tea and milk today too! Don't worry though, I still drink good earth. Oh mama...

Post a Comment