Wednesday Meetings with Shannon Leith

Meet Shannon, my faithful Wednesday Meetings partner. Sometimes our meetings on Saturdays, sometimes on Tuesdays, but they are still called the Wednesday Meeting. I couldn't be any luckier to know her. I look forward to the brainstorming sessions and idea sharing that occurs as she sits in her cute pink house and I sit in my studio in my bathing suit, sweating out this steamy summer.

Basically Shannon is a creative genius, exploding with talent and great ideas. Her work is unlike any other out there. It shows you the moments that you forget are there until you view her work. Every image bursts with life. If you are looking for some portraits or have a wedding coming up and you want the photos to be really boring and stereotypical... don't call her. If you want them to rock... call her.

I could barely narrow down my selections, but here is some of her work. And check out her sweet new blog. Do it. Beautiful identity work on the blog by Miss Ruthi Auda.

Ruthi  – (August 26, 2009 at 5:40 PM)  

Love Shan!

Love YOU!

Love that picture of the grandpa.....ohhhh my

can't wait to see you :)

reeshmeese  – (August 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM)  

all of the photos really stick in my mind and make me smile

Post a Comment