MaeMae on Style Me Pretty & Utterly Engaged!

The beautifully styled workshop created by Summer from Grey Likes Weddings for photographer Jessica Claire is still stirring up quite a buzz! What a blessing to be a part of.

My Up and Away stationery suite was featured on three Style Me Pretty posts today. I am a huge fan of Abby's wedding style blog and am PUMPED to have my work featured on there!!



The stationery was also featured in the latest issue of Utterly Engaged and the article is written by the lovely Summer W. If you haven't been keeping up with this new e-magazine, catch up!

MICHELLE  – (November 4, 2009 at 6:33 PM)  

Congrats! I have to say how much I adore your work, your whole attitude, and the detail you put into all your projects. I'm also LOVING the new website. Keep up the AMAZZZING work!!!

Truly Smitten  – (November 4, 2009 at 7:12 PM)  

Congrats!! I just came over from SMP and everything looks SO lovely! =)

Post a Comment