New Website!

This is going to sound crazy... because it really is. During the middle of my big move to the new live/work space, I created a new website for MaeMae! It was not planned by any means. I just sat down and decided to update my new logo on the site and then POOF 10 hours later I have an almost complete website! I still need to add photos, but check it out! Since it still is a work in progress I would love to hear what you would like to see more of on the site.

shannon  – (November 4, 2009 at 10:52 AM)  

um........
who ARE you?

megs.

WOW.

Jaime  – (November 4, 2009 at 12:17 PM)  

Classy. The sheer volume of your talent is almost upsetting.

jengee  – (November 4, 2009 at 2:07 PM)  

i love the logo! 10 hours? you are amazing!

The Charcoal Cottage  – (November 11, 2009 at 4:25 AM)  

Hi there, just wanted to say your new site is truly wonderful and I've been exploring every inch of it :)

Thank you also for sending me you words of advice and the link on SMP. You have as I said, been a true inspiration.

best of luck with the beautiful new collection.

seesaw designs  – (November 12, 2009 at 8:43 AM)  

love love love! thanks for the inspiration and support.

Lani Merlina  – (December 7, 2009 at 11:33 PM)  

i don't know how you do it all. I admit I feel a bit like Jaime's comment that the volume you create is almost upsetting. inspiring as well. keep up the great designs. love the new site.

Post a Comment