Paper Posing

Paper has become my favorite model. In school I wanted to become a fashion photographer and after making all my friends tie their hair in buns, wear vintage clothes, and make pouty faces, luckily for them I found design halfway through the four years. Now I am the foolish looking one crawling on the floor with my chin pressed against the floor getting detail shots and standing on rolling chairs to get the above shot (even when I know it's dangerous and I fall off nearly every time... can't waste the 2 minutes it takes to get another chair). I am in the process of rephotographing all my past work with my shiny new lens and am confident I can style everything like the pros... just need a little inspiration.

Type & Swash  – (November 19, 2009 at 10:31 PM)  

BRING BACK PAPER POSING!! I'M GOING TO SUPPORT THE ART! :)

Erin McFarland  – (December 31, 2009 at 10:04 PM)  

I love all of these!!! I want you to come decorate my house in the same style you do stationary art!! :) You are marvelously talented Megan!

chelsea  – (February 4, 2010 at 12:17 PM)  

Hey love your blog! You are super talented!!

The 3rd photo with the taffy is actually one I styled and is from my portfolio (chelseafuss.com) and is copyright to John Valls. It would be awesome if you could add a credit!! Thank you SO much!!

Post a Comment