The irony of this is that my whole studio is a bulletin board. I recently decided this board would be for small things. It's time to start enforcing tryouts. Anything larger than 4 inches in any direction will be kicked off. Cut throat.
1. Note from Betsy. Even her regular handwriting rocks.
2. Obsessed with geometric beading.
3. Equally obsessed with checkers.
4. Wrapper from scrubber Whit got me for Christmas. Used it (unopened) as a decoration for three months. Jae just forced me to open it. We had to had have a therapy session in the kitchen.
5. Craft day with Leigh on Saturday. Cut about 70 circles from scrap paper for a mobile I am making.
6. Made my mom gift tags for Christmas and she converted this one to a hang tag and gave me some beautiful homemade earrings for Valentine's Day.
7. Want this perfume just for the ball on top.
8. Jae + Mae in Chinatown.
9. Brooklyn map turned envelope liner turned keepsake.
10. Gift tag from Ru.
11. "Success is a journey... not a destination."
12. From the homemade candle Shan crafted me for Christmas in March.
13. Neon sticky note from my mom.