Valentine's Gift Turned New Pet

My sweet Jae gave me a Valentine's bouquet from which I found a new BFF. This funny little guy is a fighter.

DAY ONE.
Living happily with his other friends in my mom's old rice container, turned my paintbrush container, turned vase.

DAY TWENTY ONE.
The only survivor. He creeped between my blinds in search of light.

DAY TWENTY TWO.
Given a second chance at life in an old vanilla bottle.

DAY TWENTY THREE.
Making new friends in the studio. Happy in the sunlight.

P.S. These images are from my Polaroid maker application on my phone. Don't get me started on how much I love it.

Lauryl Lane  – (March 9, 2010 at 11:05 PM)  

Bells of Ireland. Irish fighting spirit, right? ;-)

MaeMae Paperie  – (March 9, 2010 at 11:10 PM)  

ahhhh! that's why i love him :) go irish! i was hoping you would comment and inform me of his species.

J.  – (March 10, 2010 at 12:30 AM)  

WOWZA. That is a plant that lives up to its name. I should get one - but I'm fairly happy with the fiber optic Christmas tree/Hannukah bush that Target sold to me for my soul and $20.

nancy {So Happi Together}  – (March 13, 2010 at 4:39 PM)  

i LOVE the images here. You bells are very talented. And apparently, so is your iPhone!

Post a Comment