From where I sit...

This is a little flavor of the view in my studio.




Behind me is my peaceful living room + library. This photo is by my genius friend, Shannon.

My handsome sports journalist.

Lauryl Lane  – (April 13, 2010 at 8:22 AM)  

Lurve your studio, Megan! Hope to see it in person one of these days... ;-)

Lauryl Lane  – (April 13, 2010 at 8:23 AM)  

ps. you're a rather grand photographer. really, truly. love your photos oh-so-much. and jealous of all that gorg natural light in your work space!

Miss B  – (April 13, 2010 at 9:21 AM)  

Megan, I am so proud of you! The whole new look is sublime!!!

ever ours  – (April 13, 2010 at 9:24 AM)  

i second lauryl's comments. the lighting in your studio is glorious! love all your inspirational details.

Truly Smitten  – (April 13, 2010 at 2:21 PM)  

I love it!!! Everything is so organized!

Sandy a la Mode  – (April 13, 2010 at 2:38 PM)  

ohhh i LOVE your space!! i wish my house had this much great lighting!!

Anonymous –   – (April 13, 2010 at 7:48 PM)  

your studio is gorgeous! i love all the paintbrushes!

MaeMae Paperie  – (April 13, 2010 at 9:15 PM)  

thanks for the photographic encouragement, lauryl + lydia! photography was my original emphasis in college. when i feel asleep in the darkroom one night i decide, gotta get outta here.

everyone is welcome to come to the studio!

nancy {So Happi Together}  – (April 14, 2010 at 3:39 PM)  

Can I pay rent to come work in your lovely studio? Seriously. Your photography makes my heart flutter. Your talent knows no bounds!

victoria (paper and type)  – (April 14, 2010 at 3:51 PM)  

how vivid & fresh! i'd imagine getting distracted from work & finding myself just staring at the loveliness about the room...

Jane Jeon  – (April 14, 2010 at 4:40 PM)  

I'll live in the corner, if you'll let me! :) Love your space and definitely your photography!

rachel  – (April 18, 2010 at 12:48 AM)  

ohh, i love your space! it's so clean, yet inspired. and i love your picture of your man. so sweet!

Giselle  – (April 24, 2010 at 3:47 AM)  

Hi Megan.. Just did I blog post about your studio..! Every detail is so cute and inspiring.. Thanks for sharing.. :)

Giselle

Anonymous –   – (July 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM)  

Your studio is rad. And, Your couch is gorg, where can I get one?

Post a Comment