Summer. Where ya at?


Call me when you get here. My pasty legs want to come out and play.

1. Mizue Hirano
2. French Connection
3. Kate Spade
4. Lora Lamm
5. Nine West
6. Pilpat I wish my legs were even this color
7. Elena Giavaldi
8. New MaeMae piece... unveiling soon.
9. Cosmo
10. Gala Collette

shans  – (April 12, 2010 at 10:51 AM)  

literally just gasped and was breathless when i saw #9.
COSMO'S FAMOUS!
meg this is so pretty.

Truly Smitten  – (April 12, 2010 at 6:56 PM)  

oooh! can't wait to see the mysterious new MaeMae piece!

Sandy a la Mode  – (April 12, 2010 at 7:13 PM)  

ohh can you tell summer to call me too?? =P i love that sneak peak of yellow!

Rely  – (July 3, 2010 at 12:06 PM)  

wow this collage is gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous –   – (March 7, 2012 at 11:08 PM)  

I likes cap which also called hat. There are so many kinds of cap or hat, People want to show their personality,so they will carefully select wholesale hats for themselves.Do you like new era hats wholesale.I often MLB hats online.

Post a Comment