Atlas, the family farm

Photographing this set made me so happy! Working with Cameron has been such a delightful experience. She is just filled with a thousand great ideas and sent me the most brilliant inspiration boards. This save the date panel piece is for Cameron + Andy's wedding on Atlas, the family farm in Columbus, Mississippi. I am itching to finish the rest of the suite.



Lindsay  – (May 5, 2010 at 9:52 AM)  

BAH! Columbus Mississippi? No way! Looks amazing as always Meg!

Unknown  – (May 5, 2010 at 10:08 AM)  

Your work always seems brilliant. Love it! Who knew farms could be so chic?

Darby  – (May 5, 2010 at 11:39 AM)  

This is superrrrrr cute!!!!!

-Darby

Lauryl Lane  – (May 5, 2010 at 11:53 AM)  

GAHHHHH. LOVE. I want to get remarried on a family farm. I guess that would mean having a family that has a farm- haha. It's good to dream, though.

annabella  – (July 3, 2010 at 10:13 AM)  

your work is brilliant.. i love it all

Post a Comment