Studio Desk


This is my new best friend, the wrist bean bag. Life changing.


This is my sweet mama when she was in nursing school + a small sampling of my paper collection.


Outline of an invitation booklet I am working on for Miss Darby.

Can't stop listening to Sia's new CD preview here. How great are the music vids??!!

Truly Smitten  – (May 12, 2010 at 9:02 AM)  

I dearly love that c'est chic card! so cuuute. And yes! Sia is great! she is always blasting on my stereo when I'm working =)

Darby  – (May 12, 2010 at 2:00 PM)  

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so ridiculously excited!!!! Seriously. Seriously though. SO SO excited. Can you tell?

Dani  – (May 12, 2010 at 3:11 PM)  

I love your little studio desk. Seeing these little things is such HUGE inspiration for me. Love your stuff!

@alisonym  – (May 20, 2010 at 8:07 AM)  

adore! where'd you get that beanbag?

MaeMae Paperie  – (May 23, 2010 at 9:56 PM)  

the beanbag is from good ol' staples!!! the brand is "imak." honestly it is preserving my career. everyone should get one!

Caitlin  – (May 26, 2010 at 12:13 PM)  

What kind of notebook and pen is that? I'm obsessed with finding great notebooks and pens :)

MaeMae Paperie  – (May 27, 2010 at 1:43 PM)  

the notebook was actually given to me by my father-in-law. it's a AAA notebook and pen/highlighter in got at a conference. pretty bomb!

Post a Comment