Aloha!



tear off RSVP postcard. front + back. 

























I have typed out about three different explanations for this suite, but they all don't seem to express how happy I feel looking at these pictures. I feel like I'm in my bikini eating pineapple. I had some fantastic help crafting this: Jackie (my client), you are a creative genius and had a billion great ideas for your invitations; and Jae (my hubs), you did a beautiful job drawing the map of Maui and the pattern on the turtle's shells. How much do you love the Hawaiian phrases?

HazelWea  – (June 23, 2010 at 6:48 AM)  

I absolutely ADORE this invitation suite!!

Lauryl Lane  – (June 23, 2010 at 10:06 AM)  

HOW FREAKING CUTE IS THIS???? Ah, Megan, you've done it again.

Brandi Hussey  – (June 23, 2010 at 11:57 AM)  

Gasp! Ohmigoodness, I love it! I'm originally from Hawaii, so I adore finding Hawaiiana online to remind me of home. These invites are so fun and so classy - excellent job!

Truly Smitten  – (June 23, 2010 at 12:42 PM)  

gorgeous! this makes me itch for some fire roasted pig and pina colada!

Anonymous –   – (June 24, 2010 at 9:04 PM)  

Why are you so freakin' cute?! Save some of your ideas for my wedding, okay? Geez.

carter and cook event co.  – (June 25, 2010 at 11:21 AM)  

Love everything about these, and love the colors!

Unknown  – (July 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM)  

I am a bride-to-be getting married in Maui in April and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these... did you great them? I would like to get my hands on something like this for my wedding invites... anyway that can happen??

MaeMae Paperie  – (July 22, 2013 at 10:29 AM)  

Hi, Allison! I would love to work with you on a Maui themed wedding suite! Please email me at: info@maemaepaperie.com or call me at: 612-353-5711 for more information.

Thanks!

Post a Comment