Getaway Inspiration
































click on the text for sources

1. Loeffler Randall Belinda Pump
2. Illustrations I just made for a wedding booklet in Mexico. Arriba!! 
3. Wayne Pate
4. Fffound
5. Pancake + Franks
6. Anthropologie
7. Rochas = genius. how do people make the sock + sandal look so good??
8. Kate Spade coin purse. Duh.
9. Artichoke. inspiration from the cool bride from #2.
10. Teaser! for my new greeting card set!
11. Rebel Green. genius branding

one sydney road  – (June 25, 2010 at 5:05 PM)  

Oh I'm so glad I came across your blog - it's GORGEOUS!! love this collage, wow!! so many things to put on the wish list...like the cool travel print :)

her white sunrise  – (August 7, 2010 at 5:13 PM)  

birthday idea- ill be needing those pumps in a size 8.

Unknown  – (August 8, 2010 at 11:10 AM)  

I am really excited for your greeting card set. I love the teaser ;-)! So cute and intelligent.

Post a Comment