Everyone Needs at Least One Rubber Stamp


Stamps have become my latest obsession. I feel like I peer pressure all my clients to make a rubber stamp with me. Thankfully they all cave :) But really they are so genius. You can purchase one piece and customize just about anything. And they look super cute sitting on a desk. My old college rommie, Britt, wanted to create stationery for her globe-trotting sister, Morgan. Since she can't carry too many things with her a stamp is perfect because she can collect little papers and envelopes as she goes and put her mark on them. Want your own? Email me today at: megan@maemaepaperie.com. Thanks for always thinking of me to create gifts for you loved ones Britt!. xxx

p.s. my stamp manufacturer's motto is: "everyone needs at least one rubber stamp." GENIUS. Makes me chuckle every time.

shanners  – (August 25, 2010 at 12:53 PM)  

i'm getting one pronto. this is genius.

Joyti  – (August 26, 2010 at 2:17 AM)  

Those are very cute rubber stamps. And the photographs are lovely :)

Lauryl Lane  – (August 27, 2010 at 2:27 PM)  

I have a custom rubber stamp from Paperwink, but I kind of hate it because it's not self-inking and it's messy. I'm not going to set it on my desk because it leaves ink on surfaces. How do you store and use your stamps without them making your crisp white desk all inky??? Also, is there a trick for getting stamps to come out evenly? I think I'm just a stamp-er disaster-er.

Unknown  – (September 16, 2010 at 5:43 PM)  

I SOOO want one of these. I am a lover of stamps- and these are just beautiful!
Im posting about this on my blog-
Dreambookdesign.com

Love you Meg

Post a Comment