Stamp in the Shoppe + Discount!



My inbox was flooded by all you wonderful bloggies asking about the stamp featured yesterday. I have added these initial stamps to the shop and you can get your own with an ink pad for $34 here! You can also order your own with a 10% discount by typing STAMP in the checkout until this Sunday. Interested in a more customized stamp, something bigger, or a self-inking stamp? Email me at megan@maemaepaperie.com to get started :) xxx

Teagan Mercer  – (August 30, 2010 at 4:10 PM)  

i SO love these; holy moly adorable! expect a 't' stamp order from me within the week :) Great Job!

forget.me.knot.weddings  – (August 31, 2010 at 11:05 AM)  

Love your stamp collections and now initials!! Great idea!!

Aine Ireland  – (August 31, 2010 at 2:15 PM)  

Beautiful idea, really gives a personal touch. Nicely done.

Dani  – (September 10, 2010 at 9:07 AM)  

I purchased mine last night! I can not wait until I get it!! I love all of your work so much that I did a little feature of you on my blog today, hope you don't mind!

http://thelazygirlshandbook.blogspot.com/2010/09/today-i-heartmae-mae-paperie.html

Post a Comment