Wednesday in the Studio



1  |  Hand drawn invites...
2  |  ... that became stamps! more images to come...
3  |  I have been trying to listen to books on tape from the library next door... but can't get into them.
4  |  I received the best note ever this week from a client
5  |  Brainstorming holiday stationery ideas!
6  |  My inspiration accordion for upcoming projects

I'm sorry I haven't been posting new work as frequently, my bloggies. I have over 20 new completed projects to post for you. Some I am stashing for a pretty cool feature that required work no one has seen and the others need to be photographed!! xxx

Have a bright day.

rachel  – (August 4, 2010 at 8:58 AM)  

love these little sneak peeks... have a wonderful wednesday, megan!

ever ours  – (August 4, 2010 at 9:52 AM)  

oh i can't wait to see what you come with for the holidays!

shannon  – (August 4, 2010 at 11:48 AM)  

dude, of course you have TWENTY projects to share. you're so great. I LOVE THAT STAMP. want one.

Emma Ann Robertson  – (August 4, 2010 at 3:05 PM)  

The accordion is so fun! Can't wait for all the new posts!

Anonymous –   – (August 4, 2010 at 11:36 PM)  

You never let us down! Thanks for letting us into your world...20 projects WOW.

Anonymous –   – (August 5, 2010 at 11:37 AM)  

Where can you get custom stamps made from drawings? That would be perfect for a project I'm working on!

MaeMae Paperie  – (August 5, 2010 at 11:50 AM)  

anonymous - email me i'll give you some info!

her white sunrise  – (August 7, 2010 at 5:12 PM)  

the stamp. i screamed out loud with myself when i received the invite.

.tif  – (September 7, 2010 at 8:58 AM)  

really gorgeous. do you have any resource recommendations for getting custom stamps made? i've always wanted to do this, but wasn't sure where to start looking.

Post a Comment