I love Gwyneth. As in Paltrow. Obviously.
My favorite character she has played is Margot Tenenbaum from the brilliant film The Royal Tenenbaums. I love the way all the players in the story are so distinct and oddly relatable (in parts). You know how some actors just "are" a particular character they played? Gwyneth is Margot to me.
1. Love the chapter stills in the movie.
2. Possible title for another Margot play? Courtesy of Friends of Type.
3. Stanley Chow's interpretation of Miss Tenebaum. Yea, it's for sale.
4. Choice eye liners.
5. Ok, maybe Margot would wear flat oxfords but I have been obsessing over these forever.
6. Type to go. Way to go, Kate.
7. Illustrators are my fav. Fiona has stolen my heart. This could be Margot writing to Richie.