Gwyneth Tenenbaum


I love Gwyneth. As in Paltrow. Obviously.

My favorite character she has played is Margot Tenenbaum from the brilliant film The Royal Tenenbaums. I love the way all the players in the story are so distinct and oddly relatable (in parts). You know how some actors just "are" a particular character they played? Gwyneth is Margot to me.

1. Love the chapter stills in the movie.
2. Possible title for another Margot play? Courtesy of Friends of Type.
3. Stanley Chow's interpretation of Miss Tenebaum. Yea, it's for sale.
4. Choice eye liners.
5. Ok, maybe Margot would wear flat oxfords but I have been obsessing over these forever.
6. Type to go. Way to go, Kate.
7. Illustrators are my fav. Fiona has stolen my heart. This could be Margot writing to Richie.

Rachel Dangerfield  – (October 20, 2010 at 7:19 AM)  

Gossssh. I LOVE this post. It's perfect.

EnAct  – (October 20, 2010 at 7:23 AM)  

I have always loved this movie. I'm so happy I found somebody else that love it as much as I do.
Thank you!

sara  – (October 20, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

Mae. I am OBSESSED with Margot. Almost watched this movie last night... and it totally gets me in the mood for fall. Fabulous inspiration.

Mallory  – (October 20, 2010 at 2:05 PM)  

Gah! So good. I've always semi-wished that my name was Margot instead of Mallory. I need to rewatch this movie.

Truly Smitten  – (October 20, 2010 at 7:37 PM)  

LOVED that movie! an a big fan of her style as well. I always love your inspiration boards =)

Kim @ Inspired Goodness  – (October 21, 2010 at 11:33 AM)  

Oh my gosh, I'm dying for that Kate Spade bag. Ridiculous cute!!!

Kate  – (November 4, 2010 at 7:07 PM)  

Gwyneth-worthy selections and presentation... Gorgeous! I desperately want to watch the Royal Tenenbaum's now.

Post a Comment