Business Card Stamp







My bestie Whit has always been an inspiration to me. She may even be the cause of my current rubber stamp obsession. Since we were young she has always been an avid stamp collector and everyone was talking about when she created party invitations from a huge dress rubber stamp (seen above). Of course I had my mom drive me to the nearest Michaels and bought one too. Duh. And I still have it.

Whit has grown up to be a beautiful artist and currently works as the display coordinator at Anthroplogie. Wow. No biggie. Her talents span far beyond creating beautiful window and other installation displays. She is a marvelous painter and sculptor. These are her new business cards created from a stamp so that she can switch up her ink and paper choices whenever she wants. You can also use them to create letterheads!

Don't miss her image journal blog Her White Sunrise. One of my absolute favs. And it still would be even if I didn't know her.

Want your own? Buy one at the shop for $78. Choose from 20 different designs!

Dear Evie  – (October 8, 2010 at 8:09 AM)  

I love this so much - what a clever idea. :D

Lindsay  – (October 9, 2010 at 12:43 AM)  

Love Love Love LOVE! This is genius.

Evita  – (October 11, 2010 at 8:36 AM)  

Thanks for the link to Whitney's blog, I've added it to my reader!

a day with kate  – (October 11, 2010 at 10:46 AM)  

So cute! aaaaand I want one :)

Agreed- Whitney's blog is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Nikki  – (October 15, 2010 at 7:05 AM)  

This is such a great idea!
To bad I just ordered some business cards.. When I run out of them I am sure I will consider these ones.

Make, Do and Send  – (October 18, 2010 at 3:50 AM)  

Such a great idea, these are gorgeous! I love the simplicity and have featured them on my blog with a little link back here ;)

Joke  – (October 18, 2010 at 9:29 AM)  

LOVE these! You are so clever lady!

Janet Mazorie  – (October 22, 2010 at 8:09 PM)  

This is awesome...I just had to share it on my blog. Love the idea

Dani  – (November 17, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

Umm, I think that this may be the perfect solution to the dilema I've been in. What are some of the paper sources you use??

MaeMae Paperie  – (November 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM)  

Dani - I used Paper Source cards in these photos. Another great source of paper sheets is French Paper Co. xx

Caitlin  – (December 3, 2010 at 2:33 PM)  

These stamps are fabulous! It's going on my wishlist :)

Where is the calendar from?

Plastic Business cards  – (December 17, 2012 at 2:42 AM)  

Captivating design that makes cards adorable and a captivating...

Unknown  – (February 13, 2013 at 10:24 PM)  

Such elegant designs of plastic business cards enhances the charm in owner personality....

Fairy Quest  – (March 11, 2013 at 4:03 AM)  

Great designs. I like to use the plastic business cards with unique and attractive designs.

James Werk  – (November 20, 2014 at 4:22 AM)  

Great Idea i really appreciate you why dont you update your printer and use Ink and Cartridge for printing such type of cards its easy and helpful for you.

Unknown  – (April 29, 2016 at 2:16 AM)  

It is important to have a business card where you can find all the contact information of your business.
Visitekaartjes Etten-Leur

Unknown  – (June 29, 2016 at 10:04 PM)  

Business cards are very important for an creating an identity in front of others, thank you for posting such a nice blog.
business cards printing Auckland

Richard C. Lambert  – (August 8, 2016 at 11:55 PM)  

literacy skills to report poor health, to believe that they have little impact on political processes, and not to participate in associative or volunteer activities Policies & Procedures

Whim Design Place  – (September 2, 2016 at 5:12 AM)  

Good post.
This is a perfect blog. This blog will surely helps the upcoming graphic designer. Thank you for sharing.
Business Card Design Company

pheobe22  – (May 17, 2018 at 10:02 PM)  

I would be supportive on all your articles and blogs as a result of they are simply up to the mark. business cards

Post a Comment